Monday, February 7, 2011

New week

Salut! Ca va? Aujourd hui lundi. (Hey, whats up? Today is Monday) The start of the new week! Finally that weekend is over! Well come to tell ya that I bought 60$ more worth of cloths yesturday! Shopped at sister in laws botique downtown, I got 2 pairs of pants, one hat, two purses, sunglasses and a cute scarf! Man I tell ya shopping is real theraputical! Today I finally worked out for the first time in about 9 days. Went on the lyptical and burned 600 calories in one hour. Feels great, I really needed it and im going to try my hardest to go every single day this week, and even attend a couple of yoga classes.  Tomorrow im going to go swim laps, (9 is all I can do at a time) Thats okay though, ill get better at it. So yeah well see hopfully this week is good and positive.  Sorry I dont have much to write about, but I need to get doing my francaise devoir (french homework) for tomrrow! Yah know j'aime francaise beacou mais detester vais classe!! (I love french but hate going to class) Its 3 hours long twice a week! How could anyone like going to that! Well until next time.

Sylvie moi francaise name!

1 comment:

  1. im dying to start a yoga class! cheers to a bombay week, lady. see ya on the flip side ;)

    ReplyDelete