Saturday, February 5, 2011

Everything happends for a reason

Bonjour! Comment allez vous? As for me I could be better.  The last couple of days have been rocky, I woke up yesturday morning with a sore throat and a very bad stuffy/runny/the worst nose ever! Blew it off and have been taking lots of zinc medicines and day quil n nightquil along with 2 vitamic C pills a day and orange juice! After one full box of kleenex gone within a day, I dont see this cold getting any better :(.  So yesturday my mother and I went shopping at the mall, hit up some great sales and bought about 100$ worth of cloths,all of them were shirts as i must add, probuably should have boughten me some pants...Ohh well too late!  I then go to my french night class, being in a negative attitiude about school because i was sick, one great topic comes up in the chapter we are about to learn, and that is fashion! The french are known for their fashion! Here are some good tips that I found out...- The french dont believe in SALES and the time that they do do their sales are twice a year.. The whole month of January (Janvier) and Juin (June). So if you would like to go to France and get some cheaper clothing I would suggest you plan and go during those too months!  Also in the summer the french never wear shorts, they know that you are not from France when they see somone walking around in their shorts!  Their favorite color to wear is NOIR (black en francaise).  They wear alot of scarves, never wear hoodies, and never really wearing that much maycup, eventhough they are famouse for all their brands, they only wear the natural look.  I appoligize that im not putting to much french words on here, somthing about a half hour really sad in my life happend.

No comments:

Post a Comment