Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New to this

Hello everyone, I am new to this so bare with me. So within the year 2011, alot has happend already, some good, some bad and sad, and some that will change the rest of my life.  On december 23rd 2010 a great accomplishment happend in my life, I graduated highschool, at mid year! I already was in a french class up at Metro that started early december, but now I am no longer a highschool student, but a  super ecoler etudiante! ( A super college student). Your going to hear me speak in french alot, because j'aime francaise! There isin't really anything I miss about highschool, all my friends are alredy in college and in their 20's, so that no biggie.  There is one person I miss from highschool and that is the security guard Fred.  Fred is like my grandpa, we would talk about everything and he gives me great advise about life.  I wished for a graduation party in Jaunuary, but with christmas and new years, it was hard to plan, although we will be having one hopfully this month (Fevrier)!  I have a great family, although I love them so much, I would like to move out! I have the money and everything, just dont have the rommate :( Its all good though that just gives me the time to save up more $. I dont expect anyone to read this, its more for me.  Ok so I work fulltime at a Daycare, I love it.  Its one place that I can go to and be appritiated.  Those little buggers really need you, although it can be very stressful, and the second I come home from working a 9 hour shift, I crash.  I then wake up around 8 and eat dinner, then watch at least one, usualy 2 lifetime movies! J'aime LifeTime Movie Network. Watching so many has really opened my eyes about anything that could happend. In fact j'ai regarde la tele mentenant ( I am watching it right now)  Oh and also after work I go to the gym and workout. Imma freak when it comes to my body. Well I think thats it for now.

O0o and by the way, my bestfriend Hannah who lives in COLORADO inspired me to start blogging, along with the movie "Julie and Julia"

Merci beaucoup Au revoir!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh! look at us super bloggers :) Isn't it liberating?! Love the post. J'aime Lifetime Movie Network deux! lolol

    ReplyDelete